bold what applies to you
- i have blonde hair and green eyes
- i have red hair and hazel eyes
- i’m very tall
- my hair is really curly
- i have brown hair and blue or green eyes
- i have freckles
- i have black hair and brown eyes
- i have dimple/s
- i wear contact lenses
- i tan easily
- i have small eyelashes
- i paint my nails
Clothes / Accessory / Make-up:
- i hate wearing flip-flops
- i don’t have converse
- i wear foundation every day
- i have stretch marks / tattoos
- i love wearing head bands
- i hate wearing mascara
- i have at least one pair of vans
- i hate sweaters
- i love wearing high heels
- i own brown eyeliner
- i love skirts/dresses
- i own at least 3 pairs of jeans
- i often wear scarfs
- i never wear necklaces
Family / Country:
- i’m the oldest child
- i have an older brother
- i’m from South America
- i know how to swear in more than two languages
- one (or more) of my parents is from another country
- i have a younger sister
- i have siblings that live in Asia
- i’m an orphan
- i have family that live in Australia
- i know two or more languages
School / Job:
- i’m in high school
- i love history
- i have/had a teacher that is great in explaining and actually teaching
- i got fired
- i know what i want to do in the future
- i don’t do an extracurricular activity
- i learn more than one language
- i love math
- i already have a job
- my grades are almost never excellent/very good
- i want to go to college
- i want to be professional athlete / writer / artist
- broken a bone
- ridden a motorcycle
- a best friend
- a favorite song
- sung in the shower
- punched / slapped somebody
- told somebody they are pretty
- my own room
- a star crush
- kissed a boy/ a girl
- online best friends
- spent whole night without sleeping
- girlfriend / boyfriend
I’m afraid of:
- insects / snakes
- people disliking me
- somebody yelling at me
- somebody finding out a secret about me
- my favorite character dying
- stormy weather
- having to talk in front of people
- kissing somebody
- small rooms
- sleeping until 12pm
- fluffy blankets
- swimming / diving
- watching movies
- channing tatum
- hot chocolate
- baking / cooking
- harry potter
- cold showers
- my hair
- my wardrobe
most of the time i’m pretty much over comic-con because i grew up in san diego and remember the days when you could walk up to the convention center and buy a badge and go straight in
but this year benedict cumberbatch is there but i’m in england like WHY
i just want to see him in person and maybe get a photo that’s all
My problem is that I fall in love with words, rather than actions. I fall in love with ideas and thoughts, instead of reality. And it will be the death of me.
THROWIN IT BACK TO JULY 19, 1976
Since it is now officially past midnight in London, I feel the need to say Happy Birthday to the one and only Benedict Cumberbatch!
We love you so much, Benny!
Have the fantastic day you deserve!
Kind of a fan favorite update this week. I had a lot of fun with the ideas for these three.
For now Anna is lumped in with Elsa. She will have her own digimon someday, but that day is not now. (If you read the flavor text you can see she has a hand in Olafmon’s champion stage though).
Next Week: Love is in the air! Two couples and a new type of digimon!
And introducing the first couple! Tarzan and Jane. These might get more forms but I did about ten of these at once so I just ran out of steam.
Disneymons! Part 1
I had this idea right after I finished the first batch of 1024 Acre Woods, and I just kept getting ideas so I kind of had to do it. I tried to stay away from the completely obvious things and do something a bit more unique.
Oh. It takes place in some kind of HighSchool AU, because there are too many characters to make it work otherwise. Plus, coming up with AU personalities is fun.
I kind of wanted to see what people thought before I went and did more, but I have a ton of ideas. So. We’ll see what happens.
More sneak peeks of our game! Animated look at the campfire screenshot!
Game: Aegis Defenders
Artists: Bryce Kho, Lai Xu, Jessie Wong (@soupss)
had a sobbing breakdown this morning over my job search and being rejected for an interview from a job i had been “longlisted” for last week.
so when my dad found out he sat down next to me at the dining table and asked me if i still had sherlock season 3 on my laptop, and we rewatched the empty hearse together.